AIOP - ICP AWARD FOR THE BEST POSTER PRESENTATION "Prof. Francesco Simionato"
Reseach Forum in memory of Prof. Francesco Simionato. There will be up to two prizes for competition posters, each prize being € 1.000,00. Poster abstract submission date: 28 February 2018.
After your registration at Meeting Mediterraneo will be possible to submit you abstract. Click here
PREPARATION OF THE ABSTRACT
Do not use a font size smaller than 10. Proofread your abstract carefully.
Be absolutely certain that all names are correct. Put an asterisk (*) after the name of the person presenting the paper. Asterisk only one name per abstract.
Institutions must follow the last author’s name and should be enclosed in parenthesis, followed by a period. Addresses may be abbreviated, omitting state or country where obvious.
Do not include illustrations. It is not acceptable to say that results will be presented and/or discussed.
An individual may submit only one abstract as first name and may present only one poster at the Meeting. His/her name, however, may appear as co-author on other posters.
Submission of an abstract carries with it the responsibility for the presenter to present the contents of the abstract in person. Requests to withdraw papers must be made in writing BY THE PRESENTER (requests from anyone else will not be accepted) and submitted to the Chairman of the Research Forum.
The abstract and the poster should be original (not previously presented or published).
All presenters must register for the meeting and pay the registration fee.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTERS
The maximum format of the poster or equivalent area within which to create a bristol board-supported presentation is 70 cm in width and 100 cm in height (2,5’ x 3,5’). Horizontal posters are not acceptable.
SUGGESTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE POSTER
1. At the top of the poster, place the title and the authors’ names. The letters for this section should be at least 2.5 cm (1”) in height.
2. Since the poster will be viewed from a distance, the height of the letters for the text should be at least 1.3 cm (1/2”).
3. Charts and drawings should be heavily drawn, simple to understand, and illustrated by concise captions.
4. The poster should be self-explanatory so that all you have to do is answer questions on specific aspects of your topic rather than explaining what the poster is about to a succession of visitors.
5. The viewer is facilitated in understanding your material if you indicate (by letters, numbers or arrows) a preferred sequence that should be followed.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT